Have you ever asked yourself the question, “would it be worth it to enhance my smile”? We offer artistic restorations and cosmetic enhancements to patients in the Chicago area. One of our most popular cosmetic services involves bonding porcelain veneers. This cosmetic procedure addresses many smile imperfections by carefully placing cosmetic enhancements over the front of your teeth. Made from porcelain, veneers are thin shell-like coverings that provide beautiful and natural looking smile makeovers. In some cases, veneers may be used in place of crowns as a conservative restoration.
Top Five Ways Veneers Enhance My Smile
1. Veneers look natural – Made from porcelain, veneers resemble your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin and expertly crafted to precise specifications. Dr. James Fondriest will adjust and bond your veneers so that they appear natural and last for years to come.
2. The procedure usually doesn’t require anesthesia – Bonding porcelain veneers is minimally invasive because the procedure does not involve disturbing the sensitive interior structures of teeth. Many patients experience very little discomfort.
3. Porcelain veneers provide a total smile makeover – Veneers conceal cracks, chips, and gaps between teeth. Dr. Fondriest can also whiten your smile makeover by tinting veneers to a brighter shade. After your veneers are bonded, you will enjoy a flawless, celebrity smile.
4. Veneers are made just for you – Dr. Fondriest will ensure that your veneers are crafted to exact specifications so that they blend seamlessly with the shape of your teeth and the size of your mouth.
5. You can treat veneers like natural teeth – Veneers are permanent so you will brush and floss them like your natural teeth. Durable and long-lasting, you can chew and bite food as you normally would.
Are you ready for the Smile of Your Dreams?
Are you tired of feeling embarrassed by imperfections in your smile? Want to look in the mirror and like the smile you see? Have you considered how cosmetic dentistry could help improve upon your smile’s natural beauty, and leave you with the kind of smile you’ll actually enjoy showing off? Porcelain veneers are one of the most popular forms of cosmetic dentistry, because of how comprehensively they can help to hide flaws and how long they can last beautifully. Ready to find out what veneers could do for you? Just say the words, enhance my smile!
How Can Cosmetic dentistry Benefit You
Porcelain veneers can be used to hide some permanent or intrinsic staining, as well as inconsistencies in the size and shape of the teeth. They can even be used to hide minor spaces between some of the teeth, though they should not be used as a substitute for orthodontic treatment to address alignment issues.
Perhaps best of all, modern veneers are made of durable dental-grade porcelain, which is strong and stain-resistant enough to last for over a decade, with proper preventive dental care. Veneers can also be made thinner than before, allowing for more of a tooth’s healthy enamel to be preserved, while still creating enhancements that sit naturally within the smile.
Do you tend to hide your smile?
Do you spend a lot of time and energy trying to hide your smile because of imperfections like staining or inconsistencies in the size, shape or even spacing of your teeth? Have you spent years feeling embarrassed by these imperfections, yet settled for the smile you have, because you were unsure if a cosmetic dentist could really help improve it? If so, why not make this year the one in which you finally do something about those insecurities. If you decide to enhance your smile, you will achieve a smile you will actually feel proud to show off. Cosmetic dentistry like porcelain veneers makes it possible to address many imperfections, and to actually create a dazzling smile in their place!
What Makes Veneers Ideal?
There are a number of reasons for patients to choose porcelain veneers as their ideal cosmetic treatment to enhance their smile. The first reason is because veneers can help to comprehensively correct many concerns at once, by helping improve the uniformity of the teeth’s size, shape and even shade. But veneers can also be made to hide minor gaps between teeth, as well.
Another reason many people favor veneers over alternative treatments, is that the porcelain is designed to be both natural-looking and incredibly long-lasting. In fact, porcelain is very similar to teeth’s natural enamel, in that it is both stain resistant and strong.
Learn more about using cosmetic dentistry to Enhance Your Smile
Still unsure if cosmetic dentistry is right for you? In addition to porcelain veneers, Dr. Fondriest offers teeth whitening systems, cosmetic bonding, and white restorations. Our team at Lake Forest Dental Arts will improve the look of any smile. To schedule a cosmetic dental consultation with Dr. Fondriest, contact our Chicago dentist office at (847) 234-0517. We serve patients from the surrounding Chicago neighborhoods.