Finding a practice that specializes in Cosmetic and Prosthodontic Dentistry
Today, there is no reason to put up with an unattractive smile. There is a treatment solution for every cosmetic problem. the most usual causes of poor dental outcomes are:
- Cosmetic dentistry is not taught in most American dental schools; few general dentists have advanced training in cosmetics / prosthodontics
- Poor or inadequate treatment planning
- Failure to get support (consultaions or treatment help) from other specialists such as plastic surgeons, periodontists, orthodontists, and oral surgeons
- Invasive, abusive, or inept clinical technique
- Failure of the restoring dentist to partner with a ceramic laboratory artist with the skills required to create these specialized cosmetic restorations
Dr. Fondriest acts as a consultant or as a referral destination for many general and cosmetic dentists when their patients are planning large restorative procedures such as with implants, porcelain veneers, redo / upgrade dentistry or with patients with extensive periodontal problems.
Patients may either be referred by their current dentist or come to our office on their own for a quick consultation or for a full and complete work-up and treatment assessment.