Our cosmetic dental expert, Dr Fondriest, offers artistic restorations and cosmetic enhancements to patients in the Chicago area. One of our most popular cosmetic services involves bonding porcelain veneers. This cosmetic procedure addresses many smile imperfections by carefully placing cosmetic enhancements over the front of your teeth. Made from porcelain, veneers are thin shell-like coverings that provide beautiful and natural looking smile makeovers. In some cases, veneers may be used in place of crowns as a conservative restoration.
Top Five Ways Veneers Enhance Your Smile
1. Veneers look natural – Made from porcelain, veneers resemble your natural teeth. Porcelain veneers are wafer-thin and expertly crafted to precise specifications. Dr. James Fondriest will adjust and bond your veneers so that they appear natural and last for years to come.
2. The procedure usually doesn’t require anesthesia – Bonding porcelain veneers is minimally invasive because the procedure does not involve disturbing the sensitive interior structures of teeth. Many patients experience very little discomfort.
3. Porcelain veneers provide a total smile makeover – Veneers conceal cracks, chips, and gaps between teeth. Dr. Fondriest can also whiten your smile makeover by tinting veneers to a brighter shade. After your veneers are bonded, you will enjoy a flawless, celebrity smile.
4. Veneers are made just for you – Dr. Fondriest will ensure that your veneers are crafted to exact specifications so that they blend seamlessly with the shape of your teeth and the size of your mouth.
5. You can treat veneers like natural teeth – Veneers are permanent so you will brush and floss them like your natural teeth. Durable and long-lasting, you can chew and bite food as you normally would.
In addition to porcelain veneers, Dr. Fondriest offers teeth whitening systems, cosmetic bonding, and white restorations. Our team at Lake Forest Dental Arts will improve the look of any smile. To schedule a cosmetic dental consultation with Dr. Fondriest, contact our Chicago dentist office at (847) 234-0517. We serve patients from Glenview, Winnetka, Highland Park, Lake Forest, North Shore, and the surrounding Chicago neighborhoods.