What are the 9 best cosmetic dental treatments available to patients today?
- The tooth whitening process is a fast easy way to a brighter smile.
- Repair chipped and discolored teeth in an instant with dental bonding and enamel shaping.
- Repair tooth decay and improve your smile by replacing silver fillings with newer white fillings.
- Dental veneers are a minimally invasive way to straighten crooked teeth.
- Emax and zirconia crowns are the newest porcelains that allow dentists to make restorations appear like natural teeth.
- Tooth bridges offer the fastest way to address tooth loss.
- Dental implants when you lose a natural tooth.
- A combination of one or more above is considered a smile makeover
- Maintaining your oral health by having regular checkups, cleanings, and oral hygiene instructions is the best cosmetic dental treatment of all.
Technology improvement in porcelain
Improvements in many of the best cosmetic dental treatments are released every day. Patients wanting to do just a little or major upgrades in their smiles have an overwhelming list of options. It can actually be a fun experience just to have an evaluation by a cosmetic dentist. For some it feels like going shopping. For others, it might be a science lession. If you have a formal evaluation we call this type of appointment either a second opinion or artistic smile design.
Making the best treatment decisions
You may be able to identify an issue, or several issues, that might have an impact on the quality of your smile. It gets more difficult when multiple problems exist. Cosmetic dentists and prosthodontists are the two types of dentists most capable of helping with the cosmetic planning process.
What you should know is that when you communicate your interest in cosmetic dental work with your dentist, you can learn how the right procedure can target those flaws you want to change. Different treatments can have different effects – a professional teeth whitening treatment can remove stains from your enamel, while porcelain veneers cover up problems with discoloration, and issues with the shape and condition of certain teeth. You may be surprised at how much good the right procedure can do for you, and how little time it will take for you to see amazing improvements to how you look.
The best cosmetic dental treatments offer solutions for most smile issues
The different cosmetic procedures offered at our practice can address many different flaws. You can do something about teeth that are dull or discolored, and show off a radiant smile. You can target superficial flaws with porcelain veneers, or by undergoing a cosmetic bonding treatment. Of course, not every flaw is directly about your teeth. In some cases, patients are bothered by the way their gum tissue impacts how they look. Your dentist is able to provide care to remedy these issues, and make real improvements to your appearance.
Fantastic Results Can Be Available In Less Time Than You Might Realize
How long will it take to make those impressive changes with cosmetic dental treatments? When you start a professional whitening treatment at home, you can see changes overnight. Because cosmetic bonding treatments do not require lab-made restorations, you may be finished in as little as one visit.
Learn more about how the best cosmetic dental treatments can help you
Patients who want to change their smile can find that cosmetic work is more effective and more convenient than they might expect. Our practice proudly offers a variety of different procedures, so we can help you achieve the smile of your dreams! We proudly serve residents of Chicago and all surrounding communities in the Chicago Metro area. To schedule a consultation, call our office in Lake Forest, IL, today at 847-234-0517.