A better smile can lead to promotions in the workplace and new romantic opportunities. Many studies have shown that our smiles are one of the most important features people remember after a first meeting.
Am I a Candidate for a Better Smile?
Almost anyone can desire an improved smile. Before undergoing a cosmetic treatment, you will need to be in good oral health. Our doctor can treat decay and gum issues if needed.
Candidacy for veneers requires that you have a healthy tooth structure. If your treatment requires one or more dental implants, you will need to have a strong jaw to support the implant. Your candidacy will be made during your visit to our office.
What Are My Options?
Our dental office offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry options, including teeth whitening. This is one reason why our office is so popular. You can undergo restorative and cosmetic treatment in a friendly and familiar space.
Your options for a better smile include:
- Dental bonding: Composite resin is a moldable material. It can be used to reshape a tooth. It can also be used to hide dental imperfections or cover dark areas on the tooth. Our doctor will artfully apply the tooth colored resin before hardening it. Bonding can last a few years to several years. Bonding can address small gaps. It is often difficult for patients to decide between bonding vs veneers.
- Porcelain crowns: Crowns cover a tooth in a protective cap. They can be used to change shapes of teeth, align them, and brighten them. Crowns are made out of many different materials. Many of the options can deliver beautiful results. Crowns can even be placed on teeth in the front of the mouth. Crowns are a good alternative to braces.
- Dental bridge: If you are missing a tooth, a tooth bridge can fill the gap in your smile. Special care will be taken when placing a bridge over visible teeth. Creating a bridge does require the removal of enamel. When taken care of with dental care, a dental bridge can last 20 years or longer.
- No-prep veneers: Many patients can have no-prep veneers placed. The thin shells are placed over the front of teeth. While some people may need small amounts of enamel removed, many do not. Veneers offer dramatic results.
- Dental implants: Implants are a restorative treatment. But they deliver cosmetic benefits. A missing tooth can leave you looking older. Once your implant has been placed, a beautiful crown can be fitted to it. Implants require a few to several months of treatment and healing time.
- Orthodontic treatment: Straight teeth are easier to keep clean. Braces or Invisalign can straighten misaligned, crooked, or crowded teeth to make them more cleanable and less likely to accumulate stains.
Choose the right dentist to give you a better smile
We find that patients appreciate to be involved with planning their smiles. A dentist that will work collaboratively with you. Cosmetic dental treatment planning with your agenda in mind is difficult to find.
Dr Fondriest is a highly sought after cosmetic dentist. He serves clients from throughout the United States