Have you been thinking about improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry? If so, you have a lot to look forward to. No matter your concern with your smile – whether you’re worried about discoloration or the shape of your teeth – we offer comprehensive solutions to improve the beauty of your smile. While it’s natural to feel excited and optimistic when you think about making improvements to your smile, it’s also natural to feel a bit apprehensive. Fortunately, by discovering what you do (or do not) know about cosmetic treatments with the following quiz, you will know what to ask during your next visit, so you can move confidently forward with treatment:
Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz: True or False?
- True or False: We only offer one option for whitening your teeth – if you are not a candidate for teeth whitening, you will simply need to deal with your discoloration.
- True or False: We will make your decisions for you regarding your new smile, since we are the dental professionals.
- True or False: Sometimes, cosmetic dentistry can actually improve the health of your smile.
- False. We are always happy to find ways to accommodate your smile needs and goals. Fortunately, we offer a variety of options for whitening your smile, depending on your particular problems. We may suggest teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, porcelain crowns, or cosmetic bonding.
- False. We will collaborate with you throughout the entire process to ensure cosmetic dentistry works best for you. Our goal is to ensure you are happy with the finished product. We practice artistic smile dentistry, which means we strive to assist you in crafting an improved smile that best fits your unique features.
- True. For instance, if you are looking to replace missing teeth, you are making a wise decision that can protect the health of your smile. Restoring missing teeth will preserve your current alignment, while making daily dental hygiene much more effective and simple to practice.
ABOUT YOUR LAKE FOREST, IL DENTIST:
Aside from providing dependable family, general, and restorative dentistry services to our community, Dr. James Fondriest also holds respected academic appointments at the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, FL, and the Spear Institute in Scottsdale, AZ, and he is an adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics at the University of Florida Dental School. At Lake Forest Dental Arts, Dr. Fondriest combines his impressive array of experience with modern technology and caring, compassionate, knowledgeable staff, and we proudly serve patients from West Forest Lake, Kennedy, Lake Bluff, Skokie, Junction, and all surrounding communities. To schedule a consultation, call our office today at (847) 234-0517.