Looking for a way to improve the beauty of your smile? We can help you enjoy a stunning new smile with our custom-made and lifelike restorations. Will your smile benefit from porcelain veneers? What does placing one involve?
Try Our Quiz on Porcelain Veneers
- True or False: We can correct a number of different esthetic concerns.
- True or False: Each one will be custom-made for your smile.
- True or False: Placement only takes two visits.
- True or False: You can keep them strong with routine care.
- True. We can use the restorations to fill the gaps between your teeth or correct the appearance of minor misalignment. We can also repair minor damage and mask permanent teeth stains, the kind that may not respond to traditional teeth whitening options. We can also lengthen worn down teeth as well.
- True. We will prepare the teeth receiving them and take detailed impressions, which will be used at a dental lab to design and create the completed restorations. We create them using a lifelike porcelain material, which can be shaded to match your teeth and also mimics the appearance of natural tooth enamel.
- True. The first visit involves preparation and taking impressions. When you return for the second visit, we will check the fit of the veneers, make any necessary adjustments, and then place them using a powerful bonding agent.
- True. Even though they are naturally stain-resistant, you can take steps to ensure they remain natural looking and continue to provide quality restoration. For example, be sure you brush your teeth and floss daily. Also make time to see us for routine checkups and cleanings, these steps help maintain your new veneers and protect the rest of your smile as well.
Interested in Lifelike Veneers?
We can use cosmetic procedures to completely transform your smile’s appearance. To learn more, schedule a consultation by calling Lake Forest Dental Arts in Lake Forest, IL, at 847-234-0517. We also proudly serve residents of Chicago and all surrounding communities in the Chicago Metro area.