Have you ever asked your dentist to do one of the following?
- Give your dog braces
- To let you keep the teeth you have extracted
- To have an emergency dental cleaning because you’re going to see an ex-boyfriend or girlfriend
- Give you local anesthesia in your lips to ease the pain during permanent lipstick tattoos
- To pull all of your teeth and just give you dentures
- Can I have a diamond put in one of my front teeth?
- To come to your office and floss your teeth everyday
- Can you tell me who’s dentures these are?
- To aid in your diet by wiring your mouth shut
- To extract your tooth without anesthesia
The above requests may sound bizarre, but Chicago dentist Dr. James Fondriest has been in the dental field for a long time. He’s heard many of these requests and more from patients in his dental chair.
What Dr. Fondriest Will and Won’t Do
Dr. Fondriest won’t give your dog braces, and he won’t extract your tooth without anesthesia—most patients think this is a good thing—but he will help you achieve a healthy, beautiful, and fully functional smile.
How does he do this? By using his cosmetic and restorative dentistry expertise and only the most advanced dental techniques and materials. With porcelain veneers, no-prep veneers, dental implants, dental bridges, cosmetic bonding, TMJ treatment, teeth whitening, and a plethora of other aesthetic and prosthetic dental procedures, Dr. Fondriest has created beautiful smiles for patients from across Illinois. To see how his work has impacted the lives of his smile makeover patients, take a look at the Lake Forest Dental Arts patient testimonials.
Making an Investment in Your Dental Care
When it comes to beautifying and rejuvenating your smile, you’re making an investment of not only your hard-earned money, but also your time, your existing smile, and your trust in the hands of Dr. Fondriest and his team. You don’t want to entrust your most valuable physical asset to just anyone—especially not a dentist who will pull all of your teeth and give you dentures for no reason. Be assured that you’re in expert hands at Lake Forest Dental Arts, and call our Lake Forest dentist office today at (847) 234-0517 to reserve an appointment for early 2012.