The veneers that Dr. Fondriest places are ultra-thin (which means they require less tooth removal), yet durable. And the technology used to bond veneers to teeth was originally developed by NASA, so you know they are long-lasting.
Porcelain veneers can transform your smile by:
- Changing tooth shape (length and width)
- Improving symmetry and orientation (reshaping crooked or misaligned teeth)
- Restoring decayed or eroded teeth
- Replacing worn enamel
- Correcting attrition (tooth wear)
- Repairing cracks and chips
- Closing gaps or spaces
- Improving brightness
- Creating surface uniformity
- Changing occlusion (contact between teeth)
As an experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Fondriest works with a world-class ceramist to design porcelain veneers that complement each patient’s unique facial features and personality. You will ultimately have a gorgeous smile that gives you confidence and makes others take notice.
To learn more about porcelain veneers or smile makeovers, or to schedule a consultation, call Lake Forest Dental Arts at 847.234.0517. Dr. Fondriest serves patients from the greater Chicago area, as well as the North Shore suburbs .