If you are missing teeth, it is important to replace them early because they can cause shifting or loss of remaining teeth, gum disease, or loss of jawbone density. Dentists offer a variety of options to replace teeth, including dental implants, partial dentures, and bridgework. Dr. James Fondriest, a Lake Forest, IL, cosmetic dentist, will assess your situation and decide if bridgework is the best option for you. He places beautiful bridges that are supported by and blend with your natural teeth.
- Replace multiple teeth
- Rely on the support of surrounding teeth
- Are fixed and offer a secure bite
- Stabilize your bite and prevent natural teeth from shifting and moving
- Prevent gum disease, tooth decay, and further tooth loss caused by gaps
- Improve the appearance of your smile, making you look more youthful and attractive
- Make eating and speaking easier and less embarrassing
If you would like to learn more about the dental bridge types that Dr. Fondriest offers, or about other tooth replacement options, call Lake Forest Dental Arts today at 847.234.0517 for your appointment or consultation. Dr. Fondriest is a conservative cosmetic dentist who serves patients from the greater Chicago area.