What do people say about your smile? Smiling is an important aspect to improve many parts of your life. Dr. Fondriest hopes these quotes will put a smile on your face and help you understand the importance of grinning.
- “People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.” –Lee Mildon
- “A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.” –Charles Gordy
- “I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.” –Unknown Author
- “A smile is a facelift that’s in everyone’s price range.” –Tom Wilson
The simple act of smiling can improve your appearance and make you seem happier, friendlier, and more confident. To further boost your appearance, you can enhance your smile by making it whiter, straighter, healthier, and brighter.
- “A smile confuses an approaching frown.” –Author Unknown
- “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.” –Phyllis Diller
- “Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.” –Jim Beggs
- “A laugh is a smile that bursts.” –Mary H. Waldrip
- “Peace begins with a smile.” –Mother Teresa
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” –Dr. Seuss
Smiling releases endorphins that improve your mood. While it’s possible to form a fake smile without really feeling happy, a true smile shows in the corners of your eyes and warms your heart.
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” –Mother Teresa
- “A smile is the universal welcome.” –Max Eastman
- “Most smiles are started by another smile.” –Author Unknown
Just like yawns, smiles are contagious. It’s hard to look at someone who is smiling and feel bad. When you smile, you draw other people in and make them feel good too. You can also share the gift of smiling by giving your loved ones a certificate to Dr. Fondriest’s office for any of their cosmetic preferences.
A healthy, beautiful smile will make you stop worrying about your mouth and want to show it off. Contact Dr. Fondriest at Lake Forest Dental Arts at (847) 234-0517 to improve your smile. We welcome patients from the North Shore area of Chicago, including Winnetka, Highland Park, Northbrook, Glenview, and the surrounding communities.