Your smile needs to receive the best dental care available to stay healthy and beautiful. Education, experience, and technique are some of the main qualities people look for when searching for a new dentist. Dr. James Fondriest has numerous awards, honors, and recognitions that make him favorable to so many patients.
Dr. Fondriest is a member of several dental associations that recognize the industry’s leaders.
- International College of Dentists: This honorary organization collects outstanding dentists from all over the world. Acceptance into the International College of Dentists signifies that Dr. Fondriest has honored the profession and is dedicated to outstanding services and behaviors. Only about one percent of America’s dentists are invited to join Fellowship of this organization.
- American College of Dentists: Dr. Fondriest is a Fellow of the oldest national honorary dental society. To join, members must have shown excellent leadership and dentistry contributions.
- Pierre Fauchard Academy: This International dental association celebrates outstanding dental achievements. It honors Dr. Fondriest for his ethics and morals, as well as his services to the community and profession.
Dr. Fondriest has received honors and recognition for his commitment and service.
- Top 100 Dentists: Dentistry Today selected Dr. Fondriest as one of the top 100 dental educators. This directory shows appreciation to the “best and brightest” leaders who give workshops and lectures to their peers to help improve the status of dental care in the future.
- Best Dentist: Dentists around the country nominated Dr. Fondriest to be included in the list of “The Best Dentists in America.” The directory is published by Woodward/White and is one of the most respected referrals for the industry. Dr. Fondriest is very grateful to be acknowledged by his peers.
- Pankey Scholar: Dr. Fondriest is one of 48 dentists in the world to receive a Pankey Scholarship. The Pankey Scholar program recognizes candidates who have completed a full curriculum at the Pankey Institute. The curriculum requires candidates to demonstrate a high level of growth and service.
Dr. Fondriest is very involved in the dental industry and wants to give your smile the treatment it needs. He is also an active member of the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics, and the Academy of Osseointegration Implant Society, so he can continue to provide the latest techniques available.
To experience Dr. Fondriest’s exceptional service and care, call us at (847) 234-0517 to get a smile that’s worthy of acknowledgement. We welcome patients from the North Shore area of Chicago, including Winnetka, Highland Park, North Brook, Glenview, and the surrounding communities.