A perfect smile can instill confidence and make a great first impression. In fact, according to a recent Kelton Research study, people with beautiful smiles are considered both more attractive and successful. The study went on to reveal that for many Americans, a smile is one of the first things they notice when meeting someone new. We understand how life changing a gorgeous smile can be. As a result, we provide our patients with breakthrough cosmetic dentistry. Dr. James Fondriest, can improve the appearance of your teeth and gums with our unique cosmetic procedures. All you have to do is ask the question; can you transform my smile!
What is cosmetic dentistry and how it can transform your smile?
Interested in innovative smile improvement? Then schedule a consultation with your dentist. Dr. James Fondriest can examine your teeth and gums, assessing the health of your smile. Using the
latest dental technology, he will diagnose the cause and severity of your dental issues. As apart of our approach to artistic smile design, your dentist will factor in your facial features and personality before deciding which of our cosmetic and restorative procedures will best address your smile. From there, you can finally obtain the stunning smile you deserve.
In addition to your teeth, gums play a major factor in the appearance of your smile. Many patients suffer from excessive gingival tissue display, or a gummy smile. Too much gum can make the teeth appear small and hinder the esthetics of your smile. Fortunately, Dr. Fondriest offers cosmetic gum lifts. This technique allows Dr. Fondriest to remove excess gum tissue and reshape the gums, reducing the appearance of your gummy smile.
Transform your smile by replacing missing teeth
In the United States alone, 69% of adults between the ages of 35 and 44 are missing at least one permanent tooth. As we age, that number can grow exponentially, unless you address your tooth loss early on. With our restorative procedures, Dr. Fondriest can provide natural looking replacements for missing teeth.
- Dental Bridge: An artificial tooth will be created with crowns on each side. The crowns will be placed on the teeth on either side of the gap in your smile. The crowns anchor your prosthetic into place, allowing you to eat and smile with ease. A dental bridge can replace one or more teeth.
- Dental Implants: An implant uses a biocompatible titanium post inserted directly into the jaw. Through the process of osseointegration, the bone tissue bonds with the post. This secures the implants for decades. From there, a custom-made restoration will be placed, returning your smile to full function and health. Dental implants can provide single tooth replacement and even a full set of fixed dentures.
Don’t delay replacing missing teeth. Even a single tooth can hurt the health of your smile causing jawbone tissue loss, misalignment, and potentially, further tooth loss. Missing teeth also reduce nutritional intake, decreasing a patient’s overall health. replacing just one tooth can transform your smile.
Brightening Your Smile
Finally, Dr. Fondriest offers a range of conservative and extensive cosmetic procedures. These procedures allow your Lake Forest dentist to address one or more smile issues and improve the health and beauty of your teeth. Our cosmetic procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Fondriest offers at-home teeth whitening using custom-made trays and a powerful bleaching gel.
- Dental Bonding: Employing a composite resin, Dr. Fondriest can repair chipped or cracked teeth in just one visit. Dental bonding also allows Dr. Fondriest to mask permanent teeth stains.
- Porcelain Veneers: A thin shell of porcelain placed onto the front teeth can completely transform your smile. Designed and shaded to blend with your smile, veneers repair damaged teeth, correct the appearance of misalignment, and cover discoloration. Dr. Fondriest also offers no-prep veneers, which don’t require the removal of enamel layers prior to placement.
- Porcelain Crowns: A cap that fits over the teeth, our natural looking porcelain crowns preserves remaining tooth structure while protecting the teeth from decay and infection. For added strength, Dr. Fondriest offers porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns, as well.
Are you ready to transform your smile?
Aside from providing expert general and cosmetic dentistry services to our community, Dr. James Fondriest also holds highly-respected academic appointments at the Pankey Institute in Key Biscayne, FL, and the Spear Institute in Scottsdale, AZ, and he is an Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Prosthodontics at the University of Florida Dental School. Dr. Fondriest combines his impressive array of experience with modern technology and caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable staff, and we proudly serve patients from all surrounding communities. To schedule your consultation, call our office today at (847) 234-0517.