You know when you take a look through our services that we offer a variety of dental crowns for your needs. You will note that we provide either PFM or porcelain crowns, both of which will help you achieve a smile that looks whole, complete, healthy, and beautiful. While you can read the words that the crown you receive will look natural, you may be looking for a bit more evidence that this is true. Collect the information you need to feel wonderful about this decision by taking our quiz.
Quiz Questions: True or False?
- True or False: A porcelain crown is very similar to a natural tooth when it comes to the way light reflects off of it.
- True or False: Your teeth are multilayered and somewhat translucent; the same is true about our crowns crafted of porcelain, which helps them look genuine.
- True or False: A significant factor in promoting crowns that look just like natural teeth is the fact that we make very thoughtful customizations through an approach called artistic dentistry.
- True. The way light reflects off of your natural teeth is extremely similar to the way it reflects off of a porcelain crown, which contributes to its natural appearance.
- True. The translucent finish and layered construction of these crowns is a very close match to the appearance of your teeth, in addition to the way they naturally develop. This helps the crowns look extremely similar to real teeth.
- True. We rely on a very creative and strategic approach to ensure your crown’s dimensions, shape, color, and more are a beautiful fit for your smile.
See Us Soon For Beautiful Porcelain Crowns
Remember that if you require a crown, we are happy to provide you with stunning, sound results. Feel free to schedule a visit with Dr. Fondriest by calling Lake Forest Dental Arts at (847) 234-0517. We welcome patients from the North Shore area of Chicago.