Would you like to end the year on a bright note, namely with a more beautiful smile? It’s not too late to improve the esthetics of your smile before a new year begins. In fact, this is a great time to take advantage of a more routine schedule and weather forcing you indoors, by visiting your cosmetic dentist for smile enhancement. If you schedule an appointment now, many cosmetic treatments could even be completed before the holidays begin, leaving you with a smile that will dazzle guests as you entertain this winter.
Lighten Teeth and Fix Flaws with Cosmetic Smile Improvements
- There are a number of ways your cosmetic dentist can help you improve the look of your smile. These treatments include whitening, veneers, and cosmetic bonding and contouring. Gum lifts can also be used to create a more symmetrical smile.
- Whitening is one of the fastest and most affordable treatments, one that can drastically improve the appearance of discolored or stained teeth.
- Bonding and contouring can also be completed quickly. In fact, they can often be finished in a single hour during a single visit.
- Veneers take longer to complete, but offer the most stain and chip-resistant form of cosmetic enhancement. If you’ve long suffered from disproportionally sized or shaped teeth, or minor alignment issues, veneers are an excellent choice.
- Gum lifts are more extensive than other forms of treatment, but are ideal if your teeth are healthy and beautiful, but look misshapen because of uneven or excessive gum tissue.