Have you ever wondered if you are a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry? Did you know that cosmetic dentistry ranges from simple procedures that can be done in one short office visit to extensive full-mouth reconstruction? Crooked, gapped, and discolored smiles are no match for our team at Lake Forest Dental Arts. Dr. James Fondriest can improve the look of any smile and help restore your confidence. If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry, answer the questions to the short quiz below to get started.
1. Are your teeth crooked, crowded, or gapped?
2. Do you have stains on your teeth or wish they were whiter?
3. Are you missing teeth from a traumatic injury or decay?
4. Do you shy away from taking pictures with your friends and family?
5. Are you frequently covering your mouth with your hand when you laugh or talk?
6. Do you feel embarrassed by your smile?
7. Are the edges of your teeth jagged or uneven?
8. Do you believe your social life would improve if your smile was more attractive?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re not alone! Over 50% of Americans are unsatisfied with their smiles. More than likely, the people around you with beautiful smiles have benefited from cosmetic dentistry. In 2006, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry conducted a study on the popularity of cosmetic procedures. This study found that teeth whitening services and porcelain veneers are more common than ever before. This research also found that 99% of Americans believe a smile is an important social asset.
Thankfully, with advanced technology and an experienced team, Lake Forest Dental Arts can help you attain the smile of your dreams. If you’re interested in learning more about how you can benefit from cosmetic dentistry, contact us at (847) 234-0517 to schedule a consultation. Dr. James Fondriest can tailor an individualized plan for your specific needs. We serve the North Shore area of Chicago.